Serrated Utility knife 14 cm / 5"
The perfect companion for preparing your packed lunch or at brunch: thanks to its fine serrated edge, this Bread Roll Knife not only cuts cleanly through rolls without tearing, it is also suitable for vegetables (such as firm tomatoes), fruit or dry sausage. This makes it an integral part of sandwich preparation and of the brunch table setting, ideally found alongside our Cheese Knife.
- Use this 14cm knife for all small slicing jobs inside the kitchen.
- Part of the Wüsthof White Classic range.
- Each knife is forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel hardened to 58° Rockwell.
- Razor sharp edge with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec), double ground to 14° each side.
- Full-tang, triple-riveted handle with an ergonomic shape.
- Half bolster makes it easy to sharpen all the way to the end of the blade.
- Another bolster at the end of the knife for added weight in the handle.
- Manufactured entirely in Solingen, Germany.