Our WÜSTHOF Classic knife series with its white handles gives your kitchen that special extra. With refined simplicity and impressive elegance, these timeless knives offer everything you need for preparing and plating fresh food. Perfectly balanced, they are comfortable to hold as you prep ingredients for every dish with graceful control.
The reliable companion for design purists. Every movement counts. Every day. It’s your WÜSTHOF Moment.
- Use this 14cm knife for all small meat jobs inside the kitchen.
- Part of the Wüsthof White Classic range.
- Each knife is forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel hardened to 58° Rockwell.
- Razor sharp edge with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec), double ground to 14° each side.
- Full-tang, triple-riveted handle with an ergonomic shape.
- Half bolster makes it easy to sharpen all the way to the end of the blade.
- Another bolster at the end of the knife for added weight in the handle.
- Manufactured entirely in Solingen, Germany.