Bread knife 23 cm / 9"
WÜSTHOF's precise, double-serrated edge makes a clear difference with this bread knife: in contrast with a single-serrated edge, this knife has serrations within the serrations, meaning that it remains sharp for longer, requires less pressure and is suitable for very precise, smooth cuts. Bread with a hard crust is not crushed when sliced with this double-serrated blade, while bread with a soft crust is also sliced cleanly, without any tearing of the delicate surface.
- Use this 23cm knife for all bake jobs inside the kitchen.
- Part of the Wüsthof White Classic range.
- Each knife is forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel hardened to 58° Rockwell.
- Razor sharp edge with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec), double ground to 14° each side.
- Full-tang, triple-riveted handle with an ergonomic shape.
- Half bolster makes it easy to sharpen all the way to the end of the blade.
- Another bolster at the end of the knife for added weight in the handle.
- Manufactured entirely in Solingen, Germany.