Wusthof Classic Ikon Chef's 3 Piece Knife Set
The Classic Ikon series has become one of the most popular Wüsthof series in a short time. Not unexpectedly, because it is a fabulous combination of classic and modern. The Classic IKON series not only stands out because of the design but also because of the ergonomics of the handle. The knives are balanced in a way which allows you to enjoy the ultimate cutting pleasure.
Because of the absence of a bolster – the thicker part on the side of the blade leading up to the handle – you can cut with the whole blade length of the kitchen knife. And it makes sharpening easier!
The handle features stainless steel end pieces for perfect weight, balance and an impressive appearance
- A stylish set featuring the three most useful kitchen knives.
- Part of the Wüsthof Classic Ikon range.
- Each knife is forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel hardened to 58° Rockwell.
- Razor sharp edges with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec), double ground to 14° each side.
- Full-tang, triple-riveted handles with an ergonomic shape.
- Half bolsters make it easy to sharpen all the way to the end of the blade.
- Another bolster at the end of each knife for added weight in the handle.
- Limited Lifetime warranty.
- Made in Germany.