The Tojiro Hammered Chef Knife 21cm is perfect for slicing, dicing, and chopping fruits, vegetables, and more.
Handcrafted traditional blades are constructed of VG10 core with a 13 chrome stainless steel outer layer and then hammered to provide a unique texture.
The hammered finish prevents food from sticking to the blade. The D-shape traditional Japanese wood handle provides balance and fits comfortably in your hand.
- Blade is hand hammered kurouchi finish and features a double bevel with highly polished edge
- VG10 core with a 13 chrome stainless steel outer layer blade
- Japanese magnolia handles are smooth in texture and water-resistant
- Rockwell hardness of 60-62
- D-shape wood handle provides balance
- Recommended to apply oil after use to keep the blade from rusting in the long term.
- Made in Japan