The Dual Core Asian Multi-Prep Knife features a 5 inch blade with a unique triangular shape that is ideal for maneuvering around bones and between joints.
Known as a honesuki in Japan, this knife's smaller size provides complete cutting control as you process poultry and other proteins. Its razor-sharp 16° cutting edge makes removing breasts from bone easy and it cuts joint cartilage almost like butter. But that's not all this versatile knife can do.
It's perfect for other food prep chores, too, from slicing shallots to trimming vegetables. When you want precision cutting, the Dual Core Multi-Prep Knife is a perfect choice.
- The perfect smaller knife for poultry processing and a range of other prep tasks
- 71 alternating micro-layers of high-carbon, high-chromium VG10 & VG2 stainless steel extend all the way to the edge to maintain long-lasting high-performance; razor-sharp 16° edge each side
- Traditional octagon-shaped handle in ebony-finished Pakkawood provide a comfortable, secure grip; beautiful, durable PakkaWood won't harbor bacteria.
- Rabbet tang controls weight and enhances maneuverability; this tang type is how samurai swords were commonly constructed.
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Blade Length: 5 inch (114mm)
- Blade Steel: Dual Core VG10 & VG2
- Blade Steel Layers: 71 layer Dual Core
- Blade Edge: Non-Serrated
- Handle Material: Ebony color Pakkawood