Masakage Knives Yuki
Masakage Yuki knives are handmade with carbon steel clad with stainless steel. This is a great way to make a knife as you get all the performance of carbon steel (a very long lived edge, ease of sharpening and a silkiness when cutting) without most of the maintenance issues as cladding with stainless steel reduces the risk of rusting.
These knives have been named Yuki (snow) as the nashiji finish looks like snow and paired with the white and red handle gives an overall wintery look.
Shirogami #2 carbon steel clad with stainless steel
Rockwell Hardness 62:63
Oval handle of Magnolia wood and red pakka wood.
- Knife Type: Gyuto
- Blade Length:210mm
- Total Length: 362mm
- Blade Steel Type : Shirogami #2 (White Carbon Steel) with Stainless Steel Cladding
- Blade Edge : Double-Edged (50/50 balanced)
- Handle Material : Wa (Japanese) Handle - Oval Magnolia Red Pakkawood Collar
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN
Use and Care
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
- Do not use a dishwasher to clean your knife.