The versatile vegetable slicer for precise cutting in 4 cutting thicknesses
A practical vegetable slicer is required for ideal processing of fruit and vegetables in slices. The thickness of the slices is often decisive for the success of a dish. With the Borner V5 slicer, any raw food can be sliced quickly and easily, either thin or thick. The height-adjustable insert makes it very easy to vary the strengths. Cucumbers for the cucumber salad, potatoes for potato gratin or delicious vegetable chips can be cut precisely and according to the recipe. Whether tomatoes, onions or hard vegetables such as kohlrabi or carrots, none of this poses a problem for the powerful vegetable slicer.
The V5 Powerline Basic Set is particularly suitable if you want to make a delicious beetroot carpaccio. Thanks to the sharp blades and the extra thin step of the V5, you can cut the perfect, thin slices for carpaccio.
Cleaning the vegetable slicer is child's play, it can simply be rinsed under running water. To do this, slide the disc insert to the last setting, so your fingers are protected from the sharp blades. And it's ready for use again. In order to guarantee a healthy diet, we only use the best quality when manufacturing our products. That's why they are free of BPA, plasticizers and harmful substances. So you can prepare your food worry-free and effortless.
- Cuts 1.2mm, 2.8mm, 5mm and 7mm discs
- Easy setting of the cutting thicknesses at the touch of a button
- V plane: 38cm x 15cm x 5.5cm
- Food holder: 15cm x 11.5cm x 6cm
- Disc and safety slot: 23.5cm x 9.7cm x 2cm
- Slices in 4 different cutting thicknesses
- With ergonomic handle
- With non-slip rubber feet
- BPA free plastic
- Free from plasticizers and harmful substances
- Micro-fine ground stainless steel knives
Components of the Borner Vegetable Slicer V5 PowerLine Basic Set:
- Borner V5 PowerLine vegetable slicer
- Disc slot
- Safety food holder