Petite Messer 3 Inch yellow Spear Point Paring Knife
The Messermeister 3 Inch Spear Point Parer has a traditional straight shape that can be used for a variety of small culinary tasks such as peeling soft skinned fruits and vegetables and small chopping jobs. This knife includes a matching plastic sheath for chefs on-the-go and storage protection.
Petite Messer 2.5 Inch Green Bird's Beak Paring Knife
The Messermeister 2.5 Inch Bird's Beak Parer has a "reverse" curved blade ideal for creating detailed decorations and preparation for small, round vegetables and fruits. This knife includes a matching plastic sheath for chefs on-the-go and storage protection.
Petite Messer 3 Inch Orange Clip Point Paring Knife
The Messermeister 3 Inch Clip Point Parer has an angled nose and a slightly curved blade that works well peeling and coring foods or mincing and cutting small items. This knife includes a matching plastic sheath for chefs on-the-go and storage protection.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56-57.
- Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.