Mu Bamboo Paring Knife
The Messermeister Mu Bamboo 3" Paring Knife, with a blade that tapers to a point, is the most popular sized paring knife. It is considered to be the 2nd most often used knife in the kitchen and many home chefs have 3-4 in the drawer. There are many grips depending on the task and they usually involve holding the item by hand when making the cut.
- One-piece, fully stamped
- 15° Precision edge
- Closed bolster collar
- Extra-wide chef's knife blade
- High carbon, molybdenum vanadium steel
- Satin finish blade
- Carbonized treated bamboo handle
- 58 rockwell hardness
- Made in Seki, Japan
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.